Like every year Golden Globe is not only famous for its trophy. its also famous for it’s red carpet. All the beautiful actresses are under the scanner of fashion police.
It’s one of the biggest social events on the A-list calendar, so the pressure is on for the A-list to shine at the Golden Globes.
So let’s see who was hit and who had a total flop show!
Worst and Flop Gowns:
- Paula Patton turned heads for all the wrong reasons in a white gown with a huge side ruffle.
- Sandra Bullock’s unflattering color block Prabal Gurung did not do much for her figure.
- Julia Roberts’ Dolce and Gabbana ensemble was part dress, part waitress’ outfit.
- With pink shoulder straps, a sheer asymmetric hem and scattered embellishments, Zoe Saldana’s Prabal Gurung look was just too busy.
- Emma Watson’s open back Dior ensemble, which looked like a gown from the front but revealed black pants at the back, resembled a glorified hospital gown.
- Jennifer Lawrence sported a strapless white gown with black band detail and diamond jewellery.
- Lady Victoria Hervey goes for the ‘sexy’ barely there look at the Golden Globes this year but her dress resembles a pair of opaque stockings. What was she thinking exposing her side?
Reese Witherspoon, Taylor Swift, Amy Adams and Amber Heard managed to brighten up any lingering soggy spirits with a rainbow of stunning gowns on Sunday night.
- Reese Witherspoon cut a simple but sophisticated sight in a sleek Calvin Klein aqua sleeveless gown.
- Taylor Swift looked particularly old Hollywood in a redish pink Carolina Herrera gown with black top.
- Amy looked particularly eye catching in a plunging two toned Valentino red gown teamed with a chic braided updo.
4. Amber Heard opted for a one Versace shouldered dress split to the thigh with big hair.